I suddenly have this urge to write something so my blog doesn't look abandoned (well it IS basically half abandoned). So, I'm here typing on my laptop, in the dark, in my room at 1.30am. I should be sleeping really, uni later. I just saw the live traffic feed on my blog and realised people actually still click on my blog's link. Even tho it's been stagnant for seven months? No, eight. Haha, I have such loyal followers. :)
A couple of weeks ago I saw this picture Eva posted on facebook. Apparently it was taken during her birthday at KFC when we were at primary school. Cassey also posted something about Fun2. Good times.. good times... When I'm back at KK I'll definitely find some old photos and post them on facebook. Thinking of all these things just makes me feel old. Another month and I'm turning 22. Time really flies. Sigh.
Alright I better head for bed. Hopefully I'll be writing a new post soon.
To Be Completed.



0 people who cared:
Post a Comment