Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Revival

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ah, it seems like my last post was half a year ago. I guess I'd better update my blog before it rots away.


Have been doing my internship in Malaysia. It's the fourth week now. I've been assigned to supervise the sub-contractors at a concrete factory in Rawang, which is preeeeeeeety far from Cheras, the place where I'm staying. According to my superior, I won't need to work at the factory anymore after this week. OH JOY!!!

Time is passing real fast, in another 2 weeks Christmas will be here, and then 2010 will come. These 3 years of university have been quite eventful. Especially this year. I've met so many awesome people and had so much fun, but unfortunately a lot of them will be returning to Malaysia in 2010 as they have completed their 1-year exchange program. If you guys see this I'll miss you all, and I wish you guys all the best. :)

Oh well, I'd better stop blogging. I'm supposed to be working :p

0 people who cared: