Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Nai Ba

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I should have completed this post a week ago. But instead, I'm trying to complete this post whilst waiting for my flight to KK. I've arrived at KL just about an hour ago. Now at Coffee Bean enjoying the air-cond and slow Malaysian internet (well I shouldn't be complaining since it's free).

So I've changed my blog layout. Thought this one looked nice because it looked black, which suited my emo state after my New Zealand trip. I've completed my 10-day (ok actually its more like 8 days) trip to NZ a week ago. Had a really great time with the peeps (Jun, Jessica, Sean, Yimei, MK, Xiao Niu, Tui Mynn, Kiwi Chyiken, Lysia, Huihui). I could only afford to participate in the second half of the trip in the South Island. Visit places such as Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Greymouth etc. I couldn't do most of the extreme stuff (eg skydiving, white water rafting...) due to the tight budget I've had. Really need to get a job next sem and go again another day (Huimynn you'd better keep your promise :p).

After the trip most of the friends who would be graduating would have to take the parents around, so not many people to hang out with. I guess that would be how I would feel next semester. Can't imagine how life would be without all the good friends who will be returning to Singapore / Malaysia for good. I guess Jun's 38-ness would be missed the most. Thankfully I've had Sean, MK and Lysia to hang out with the few days everyone was gone. Had some good chatting sessions with them too. Ah I'm so grateful to have such awesome friends.

Also I've attended the graduation ceremony for the Engineering peeps. A big congrats to all of them who've graduated (there's so many of them I can't list them out one by one, but you know who you are :) ). The Sunway people are graduating in March next year. Too bad I couldn't attend their ceremony too. I guess thats the end of this chapter in life for them. Hopefully I'll be joining them in a few months time (fingers crossed). I'm pretty sure I'll miss the uni life terribly, but this is life.

Can't wait for January next year. I hope everyone will be around so I can visit them. :)

0 people who cared: