Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Whoosh!!!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Today was quite eventful.. compared to the last few days, when I was doing absolutely nothing useful. How exciting!! xP

First, went for PIKOM PC Fair and got myself some stuff I wanted.. then..

Dad n I went for the F2000 Powerboat Sabah World Cup, which is like the largest event ever in KK.. wooohoo!! Finally a big big international event (well, quite big) in the city! The city was sooo packed with people, for the very first time.. HaHAHahHaha.. I was lucky enough that my dad was a VIP so I didn't need to push and squeeze amongst the crowd. So I was waiting in anticipation... I waited.. waited... waited.. AND THE RACE STARTED!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!



Formula 2 World Championship

Last prep



GO!!!!







But..








After 4 or 5 laps the race was put on hold due to strong wind (which was unsafe for the boats) and it never continued. So, to cut it short, everyone waited under the hot sun (well, not everyone) just for 10 minutes worth of the race. How fun!!! But luckily I get to see the boats, and had a photo taken with the world champ.. Phew..



After the race was stopped

The world champion's boat (this race decides the champ but it was cancelled so the current leader in the standings wins :D )


Boats of some other teams
The world champ himself xD

0 people who cared: