Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Yes SAD SAD..

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yes, my first blog in a couple of months? Yes, I know it's quite sad. I'm too lazy. Special thanks to my cousin for motivating me all the way.


Year 2 in uni, ain't as great as I expected. Test on week 3? Presentation on week 3? Report of 5000 words on week 4? LABOUR DAY is NOT a UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY??? Very sad indeed.

Friends? Quite hard to make, as I'm like one of the TWO transfer students in my course? And most of the people (if not everyone) have their own circle of friends already. AND WORSE, we have to form groups for 3, yes 3!!! projects in the 1ST WEEK!! So, I could just randomly pop up in the middle of a bunch of people and ask politely, 'Hi, do you already have a group?' Most likely the answer is 'Yeah, sorry.' So I ended up with some random people who also couldn't find groups. And with the lack of friends, I found it quite hard to get help with homework, especially with the 3RD WEEK TEST coming up. And I've learnt that lecturers don't help much. Saw someone asking the lecturer some question during tutorial, the lecturer replies 'Don't ask me, I'm busy.' OMG! and the tutors seem to be all from either China, India or the Middle East, so it's quite hard to comprehend what they are talking about.

I guess I have to be more sociable and talk to everyone I walk pass. AND join the Malaysian Society for 15 dollars. What's that? Did I say 45 Ringgit? :O That's like 90 sticks of Satay! :( How I miss satay. How I miss having 3am suppers with Justin, Sarah, Iggy and Angie at the mamak stall. How I miss having burgers with Sok, Brian n Chong Woi. How I miss badminton with Prasana, Lina, Sarah, Jye, Angel. How I miss lecturing Wee Kheong about smoking and money management. How I miss helping Roger n Aric hiding WK's cigarettes. How I miss prawn & poker night.

Wait a sec............................. I musst stop being so emotional. I AM EMOTIONLESS! -awesome-

0 people who cared: