Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Bye Bye Sunway :(

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today is a very sad day, well actually it's yesterday. Oh well, whatever.. It was the last day for me as a Sunway Apartment Hostellite. Going to miss the surroundings, the badminton courts, the cat that follows me up the 4th floor... and most importantly my friends - Wee Kheong, Roger, Aric, Sarah Q, Prasana, Lina, Nisha, Justin, Angie, Ignatius... and many more.. Will definitely miss you all tonssss!!! Had last dinner with WK, Pras, Nisha n Justin at condo poolside cafe, gave them each something so they'll remember me. :) Sarah, Lina, Aric, Iggy don't worry I'll find a way to pass them to u guys too. I didn't forget u all la.. Hahaa..

I wonder..

What will I be doing here in KK for the next few days...


I wonder.....



Transfer application stuff? Visa? Medical checkup? Work?


BORING!!!


Luckily can go meet up with my high school pals.. But still...


Sigh.. The good ol days
when we Marklars used to hang out together, when lunch became dinner and dinner became supper... when there was black magic... when there was poker... Sigh~


Sarah's Birthday

Genting trip

Monash Carnival & Motorshow


National Day


My Birthday

Monash Ball

Lina's Birthday


Prawn Night :)

Just thought back about what we did last Friday.. Karaoke at Redbox ..with Roger, WK, Nisha, Pras for 6 hours straight.. and that was my first time karaoke-ing.. Quite high tho.. and ended up with no voice, and yet me n Nisha had Baskin-Robbins.. Mmmm...

Ahh well, I've to get used to these stuff... Must stay as emotionless as ever or Sarah will scold me.. hahahha..
(-_-) <= Emotionless Face

1 people who cared:

  1. Loving myself :) said...

    aiseh, you made me so emo with ur post.. sobz sobz.. we have been through so much !!!! wahhh.. i am so going to miss u !!!!