Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Home sweet home..

Friday, September 28, 2007

Left for KLIA LCCT early in the morning on Sunday and took the 11:10 flight back to KK. The flight was a little bumpy but it was quite normal.. Arrived at KKIA Terminal 2 around 1:30 and straightaway went to find Tilda at YoYo Damai. Adeline, Kristi and her sister were with her and they were quite surprised to see me there since I didn't tell many people that I was coming back to KK. We had our drinks and then Tilda had to send Adeline back home since she had tuition. Then we drove around (makan angin) then Tilda sent Kristi and me home, coz she had to go to the airport at 5 something (flight to KL around 7). I'm home!!!!!! Straightaway went to my room and lied on the bed.. GAWD bed I miss you!!! :P So comfy and don't forget the air cond!!! Ahh~ Feels so good to be back home.. The meals at home were absolutely fantastic.. Mom's cooking is the best after all. Had the best sleep in months that night~~

The next few days were quite boring, no friends to meet since either they were studying in other countries, or having exams.. Sigh~ So I stayed home most of the time cleaning my room, watching TV or chatting on MSN. Went out only for breakfast.. Managed to snap some pics of KK.



Tuesday was the Mid-Autumn Festival. Morning and afternoon were normal, nothing special happened.. but DINNER!!! MMMMmmMMmM.. Had abalone, Mom's special Chicken soup, sea cucumber....... D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! Ate mooncakes too.

Today I finally went down town. Wanted to walk around the malls but
mom was in a hurry so didnt make it again.. At least I bought something from a mall near my house. :/ And today finally met some friends in school, but they were my juniors (Lena, Samantha, Renee, Sharon, Nyen Huat, Loi, Nicholas). Talked with them for a while and then fetched sis and went home. Since I'll be leaving KK (again) in 2 days time, mom n dad decided to bring me out for dinner, with my sisters of course. And quite expectedly, we went to this restaurant famous for its BBQ Crabs.. *Drool* Again, awesome food.. Had crab (obviously), some tasty noodles, oyster fried with egg, clam, satay.

GOOD FOOD --->> I'M GETTING FATTER AND FATTER


Anyways here are some pics of the food.


0 people who cared: