Whee~ Start of my blog!!! Sorry la Roger I was busy.. Anyways, all thanks to Roger (the great, yeah i know) who gave me inspiration to finally start my blog, which I opened almost 2 months ago.. :/ So.. Where should I start? Okay I'll be writing about what happened last week. This might be long...
Ok let's start with my birthday.. Ahh.. Electrical systems quiz that morning.. I planned to wake up at 6 to study, but overslept.. Chong Woi also overslept.. and I ended up doing badly in the test, hopefully can pass lah.. Damn I suck at electrical systems.. should have dropped it in the first place.. :( Now electrical engineering is totally not my choice.. During the electrical system lab after that, I fell sleep for almost the whole session.. (See, I'm so NOT an electrical engineer). After that, structures lab.. blah blah blah.. did quite well for our alternative design.. YaY!! The tutor even praised our group. How unexpected.. :/ Then after that went back hostel, planned to go shopping with Aric for ball stuff, but ended up waiting for Roger. Then went pyramid with the gang. Met up at Pizza Hut with Justin, Lina, Hann Min and Nisha. T
he gang gave me a certificate :/ and a shirt, and asked me to c
hange. Then after that was normal dinner la.. Everything was normal until... CAKE!!! So the gang used those magic candles and asked me blow.. :| And ended up Roger and Iggy were the ones blowing, until the last candle.. Haha.. Crazy fellas.. Then as usual, the birthday guy has to use his t
eeth to get the candle
out ---> cake on my face. And then Wee Kheong put blueberry Jam on my hair.. Ewww.. natural dye.. ^^ After dinner we went to hang out inside the building, walked around, until the gang saw the little machines those children ride on, u know.. the cars, planes and stuff.. and they started playing on those things. And I thought I was young... After everyone got high, except me (I'm emotionless, remember?), we started walking back.. On the way, Iggy was so kind to offer me to help take my bags and stuff.. and we walked.. walked..walked.. SUDDENLY, someone threw an egg on the floor!! At first i didn't notice it was an egg until.. SPLAT! SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!!!!! Eggs were thrown at me, making me all sticky, and as if that wasn't bad enough, someone (somehow i think it was Wee Kheong) poured flour on me, and the flour became hard after it mixed with the flour.. So that became instant wax for my hair, and my black t-shirt became white in color.. How nice of them~ Haha.. It was fun anyway, and so everyone started throwing flour at each other.. When we arrived at the hostel gate, everyone was looking at us as if we were aliens or something.. :P I ended up using an hour or more to clean myself and the t-shirt. But it was worth it.. NICE ONE MARKLARS!!
Next day was the Monash Ball.. Woke up late, and quickly went to pyramid to search for clothes for the ball.. After searching for like, 2 or 3 hours, gave up, got 2 ties, and went t
o cut my hair at A Cut Above, which was sooOoOoo expensive.. (RM 40 for a junior haircut.. oh dear) but it wasn't bad, at least I like the hairstyle. Since WK asked me to meet him at side gate at 4:30, and it was 4:15 after my haircut.. So I quickly got a cab, went back to the hostel, and ran back to my room to change.. I rushed rushed rushed and ran to side gate panting.. and found WK nowhere to be seen.. After half an hour of sweating and being a model to other students (i was standing there as if i was posing as a model, mind you, i was the only person in formal wear under the hot sun). So i ended up blasting WK when he got to the side gate. But then we still had to wait for Iggy and Aric.. and then we fetched Justin, and we were on our way to Mandarin Oriental Hotel (which was a 2 hour journey :/) But luckily Suren (Head of Security
group)wasn't there when we arrived. (He was stuck in the traffic jam too :P ). The atmosphere there was quite good.. quite luxurious (heard it's a 6-star
hotel). The people there dressed very nicely too.. (the guy in orange was an exception :/ he was so.. orange). The whole function was pretty nice, we all dressed nice. (oh yeah, i ended up wearing Justin's extra vest, which looked quite good on
me.. hehe, and Aric wore one of my ties). There were cool performances, notably the dance by the So You Think You Can Dance fella, and the singing by the 2 year 4 engineering blokes. (others weren't bad too) Too bad we didnt win the lucky draw, the prizes were quite nice.. :( We got back quite early coz the girls were tired, and we were dressed quite weirdly for clubbing or mamak or whatever.. And Pras, Aric, WK and Lina were going to leave early morning anyway.. Took photos before we went back to our rooms..


-
To Be Completed.



0 people who cared:
Post a Comment