Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Shake Shake (Take Two)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another earthquake.

This is getting ridiculous.

I felt the earthquake around 4.28 and thoroughly enjoyed it! I was at my desk and the desk and computer started shaking violently. I looked outside to see if it was a huge truck rumbling by but there was nothing on the road. I wasn't scared, as it wasn't that violent. It lasted about 20 seconds and I deliberately left my elbows on the desk to keep feeling the shakes. A few minutes later there was a very, very faint one, and I put my hands flat on the desk to feel it. Very cool! - Bambi Smyth

Crazy person.

1 people who cared:

  1. R said...

    HAHAHAH ahh holland
    I thought I was going to die :(
    and the house would collapse on me
    but I stayed in my bed with my laptop
    .......
    hmmm
    maybe I should have went outside like the other people in the neighbourhood