Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

20

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ah I'm feeling old. PLUS the facial hair. Damn!

My 20th was a rather quiet one. But it was nice nonetheless. At least I didn't have to get egged and floured like last year. HAHA!! :P

Anyways, thanks for the wishes :
Mom, Dad, Nee, Woan, Jiun, Heng, Krystal, CSL, SarahQ, ChongWoi, Pras, Ruth, Ka, Tron, Natalie, PoeWei, DesmondLee, AppleHo, Derrick, JeremySiaw, Jackie, Nathan, Jye, Max, WanKher, VickyLim, Adeline, Moses, Tilda, Lina, Justin, Iggy, SeanYii, Shirley, RogerWong, EricBi, KevinChoo, JasonLim, ChongChyi, GaiBe, GeneYap, YYY, SheauTing, ElaineYong, Liko, Kristi, Eunice, Carmen, Joanna, Jane, Renee, SamanthaLiew, Robin, Charlotte, Cleo, Tabitha, Faith, Doumani, Sabyan, Jun, Ashley, Jenn, SamanthaChook, ChoonKit, Caroline, Arwin, SeanLeong, Joshua, DaphneLiew, Sukin, Fishy, Nelson, Richard, Kathleen, JunKiat, Tiffany, Dylon, Sok
(forgive me if I've forgotten anyone else who should be in this list)

AND

Thanks Derrick, CSL, Robin, Jane, GaiBe for the Tee. :)

And I got myself something too.


And thanks Ruth, Rebekah, Aaron, Uncle Luke, Auntie Grace for the DimSum n Steamboat.
(and pear candles)

Oh well, off to bed. Will blog again soon. :)



I'm wondering who was reading my blog with a Mac at London, UK.. (using Safari)

0 people who cared: