Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Watch

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Don't feel like blogging about my bad week anymore. It's too demoralizing. I'll become emo again.


-**-


Saw my cousin visiting this Online Bargain site, OO.com.au. All the prices here are reduced. I don't know if they are still cheaper in Malaysia though. Anyways.. clicked on the watches link and found some designs I like. Thinking of buying one... only if I get myself a job (with good pay). :(

-Note: the order of watches below doesn't represent anything-
-Price is in AUD-




Omega - Constellation Double Eagle
Silver-tone Dial with Date Display

Price : $3,499.95
Retail : $4,300.00
Save : 19%

CHEAP!


... WTH?! OKOK, I'm just joking about this one.
I don't even like the design (except the bottom part of the watch)



DKNY - Rectangular Grey Dial with Chronograph and Gunmetal Grey Band

Price : $199.95
Retail : $349.00
Save : 43%



DKNY - Leather Band - Seconds Sub-Dial
Price : $139.95
Retail : $249.00
Save : 44%



DKNY - Rectangular Silver-Tone Dial and Black Leather Band
Price : $139.95
Retail : $249.00
Save : 44%



Guess - Rectangular Gears Design Dial with Black Leather Cuff Band
Price : $119.95
Retail : $279.99
Save : 57%

p.s. This design is my favourite. I like the gears.



Guess - Rectangular Black Dial with Three Sub Dials and Black Stainless Steel Band
Price : $129.95
Retail : $295.00
Save : 56%

-This design is quite similar to the first DKNY one.-



Guess - Brushed Metallic Brown Dial with Polished Silver-Tone Band
Price : $129.95
Retail : $250.00
Save : 48%



Kenneth Cole 'Reaction' - Rectangle Dial with Date Display
Price : $119.95
Retail : 199.00
Save : 40%

-This one is plain but still quite nice-

Hmm,Seems like they are all still quite expensive. Oh well, should get these then..

0 people who cared: