who drew that latte?? cute... emo emo emo.... it's not only u... look, im still here... not revising... trying to act smart later... but... please... wish me good luck!!! hahahahahah =p
A new start
-
I have been limited by my own thoughts. You know like how there's a running
commentary in my head about what I am doing and feeling, but its just
inside my...
Rhyme of two birds
-
Two birds known each other,
For a very long time.
Once one hate the other,
but fades after some time.
And they love each other.
After all the har...
Reminiscing
-
Reminiscing the past..I am not sure if it is healthy for the soul.
Mostly, it makes me smile at the great things I have been through.
Yet, it makes me ques...
Career change
-
So ever since starting work over 2 years ago I have contemplated many
different career changes, each which go through several phases.
At the moment, I am ...
#6 - Just another Tuesday
-
Stayed home and worked on design project. So many distractions from YouTube
videos to surfing the net looking for reviews on Too Faced cream blush. No
I wo...
Back on Track
-
Time to spend a day with God I reckon.
I woke up at 12.30pm, (so its more of an afternoon + evening with God) and
decided earlier this week that there is a...
Comeback!
-
Dear all,
Bet this is one of the many comebacks which I had make ever since my last
post. Pretty interesting final year in chemical engineering I was in
e...
Stitched Up
-
Every so often I get a sense of claustrophobia... of being stuck in the
same routine, same place and same country. This is probably not very
healthy and I ...
4 people who cared:
poor holland
who drew that latte??
cute...
emo emo emo....
it's not only u...
look, im still here...
not revising...
trying to act smart later...
but...
please...
wish me good luck!!!
hahahahahah =p
MY HEART IS PUMPING LIKE A MACHINE!!!!!!!!
1 HOUR TO GO.
OH YA...
AND I'M HUNGRY..
U KNOW WHEN I'M HUNGRY AND COLD, I WONT BE ABLE TO THINK PROPERLY?
EXAM PRIORITY,
EAT, SLEEP, JACKET!
Post a Comment