Bonjour

To Be Completed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

Also Can Be Stalked At

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Despair

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Math is killing me, seriously. It's 4am I'm still stuck with math questions due today. I'm tired, cold, hungry and stressed out. Waiting for someone I can ask. Seems like nobody I know has completed the assignment yet. This is really sad. I should give up..


Decided to talk to high school mates to distract myself. Talked about high school stuff. Went to high school website to update myself.

Hmm, lets see. Drop in academic performance? Not surprising.. Guess our Dragon Year batch is still the best huh? Seriously a drop of 11.1% for the passing rate of Elementary Math? And how can anyone fail English? Come on.. Malaysian standard English (PLUS, sat by an STTSS student). I can even feel the shame by mentioning it.

Ugly uniforms proposed? Hmm, must be a M.Liau-proposal so that she can get more prefects to join the Prefect Board and get promoted? Hmm. I wonder..
What happened to the uniform-design competition few years back? Don't tell me this was the winning design. I'll cry if it was.

Seriously the uniforms are beyond ugly. I think it's time TTSS get ideas from it's alumni. (i.e. us!)

1 people who cared:

  1. Tilda said...

    I did a look up as well in St James and STTSS as well... But I didnt saw the uniform part... Haha. Yeah very true, we dragons did really well on that year. Thanks to us. Seems like everytime our batch pass, everything will go down the longkang after. hmmm...
    Anyway, exams on and I'm still blogging my way. *Pray for me!!!* =p